Saturday, March 1, 2008

Home!

Hahah so I'm home because of two reasons. First off, I haven't been home in awhile, and, as it should be known, my family MISSED me hahah. So, it was like a homecoming, well it WAS a homecoming hah. As of right now, 2:44 AM, I am sitting in my brother's room watching Seinfeld (the one where George suggests the name "Seven" as a kid haha). We just videochatted with CUZ STEVE and that was a good time of course. I'm surprisingly not tired at the moment and am on Ubuntu haha. My MacBook is looking a bit jealous.....hahah.


The second reason is I get/got to see my two friends Emily and Erin(n)! We went to our (usual) Perkins and it was a good time as it always would be! Somehow we all ended up in the same side of the booth, which is bad for me because they know I am extremely ticklish (do the math). So that was a good time and I did not realize I missed them as much as I did! Haha my friends are awesome! Tomorrow I get to see Laura! And go with her family to "Long Horn Restaurant" woo! I've tried going there twice and the first time they were not open due to the fact that they don't serve lunch (annoying.) and the second time I had to wait 40 minutes; or would have to and felt that that wouldn't work.

But today was a phenomenal day!

Oh, also I came home because I need a haircut too.

Night everybody!

No comments: