Sunday, March 2, 2008

Slowly but surely we are going to big and better things.

Hey everyone, I just thought I would let everyone know that my blog is getting ever more popular and I decided that there should be some big changes at Daily Apple Crisp! Now, don't worry these changes will not affect the blogging in any way, shape or form! The announcement that I am proud to make (hahah I am really proud, I'm cool) is that you no longer have to type http://pcanella.blogspot.com.

You will now only have to type in: http://dailyapplecrisp.com


Thanks to GoDaddy, I purchased my own domain name because I love this blog so much that I put my own money into it hahah. So expect bigger and better things since this!

Another idea I've been kicking around is that of making my own blog (and not using Google's Blogger tool). As much as I like blogger, I think I would have more flexibility to design what I want and not rely on the restrictions that are set by Blogger. Plus I can host it myself and hopefully improve upon it. Though this won't happen immediately, I plan on designing the site myself in my spare time; I'll let you all know how that goes.

Also with this new dailyapplecrisp.com, for this blog, you can contact me by sending questions or comments to pat@dailyapplecrisp.com. Its sad that I am excited by getting my own domain name, haha but its a great and nerdy feeling to have my own piece of the internet! Though, I already did in the first place. But, anyways, be on the lookout for bigger and better things here at Daily Apple Crisp! Thanks for all your support!

-Pat

No comments: