Thursday, September 27, 2007

Popular demand.....

Ah man, I'm tired and don't feel like doing this....

but I will anyway.   Once I actually get into it its not so bad.  I don't think I will continue my iPod Review tonight, only because I am tired, but I do have it coming.  I've been testing it and all that fun stuff and you'll know soon enough.  

I had class today.  I hate waking up at 8 in the morning.  More than anything.  Had a chem lab, and I had to wear goggles to deal with pepsi.... I drink Pepsi all the time (actually Coke, I dislike Pepsi's sweet taste).  Then I got done early, went back to bed (this was around 8:40) and then I woke up around 9:30 and took a shower.  Umm What Else did I do?  Oh I went to Buddhism feeling refreshed from my nice shower and then Precalc....quiz friday, woo.  Then I continued along my day by eating a nutritional and rather tastey meal.  I met with my friends Stacy and Katrina (as well as Michelle who later joined us at our square table) at the famous McKinley's cafeteria and Campus Center.   Now, this was quite the time, due to the fact that they messed up what I asked for.  I wanted a simple Spinach Pita wrap with Hummus and provolone (to start with).  The lady with rather large glasses asks me if I want it heated.....Now, let's stop and think a second.  Hummus? Heated? No.  So I politely say no thank you, and before I realize, its halfway through the oven!  It tasted the same, but its wrap quality was not as prime as it usually is.  


I then proceeded to my room after a satisfying lunch of pretzels and a pita wrap.  I played with my iPod as well as NHL 2006 for my Nintendo Gamecube. I won, two games.  I'm in like my 5th Dynasty Season.  Its sweet.  

Anyways, later I didn't do anything too too exciting....actually I probably did but I don't have the energy to type it.

OH! My aunt sent me two Flight of the Conchords shirts from HBO.  How nice of her.  Thanks Aunt Mary!!

But I'm done for now.


Goodnight guys!

-Pat


No comments: