Thursday, October 25, 2007

Its 12:35, I'm in the Campus Center!

Hey guys, its been too long since I've updated this and I am deeply sorry.  Ehhh, I suppose anyway.

I'm really lazy, and for some reason haven't been in a blogging kind of mood, just too much work, especially at this hour, dang.  

I just had a really good, but greasy pizza.  I don't have class tomorrow, so I don't have to worry about going to bed, though I do enjoy going to bed.  

I have a 3 page paper due friday, I have a rough draft but its really rough, so I have to step it up and write a killer paper.  

That's not too much to ask.

Leopard= 2 days.

Might get radio show.  If not, want to podcast it up.

Maybe I'll just post links to my podcast instead, since it'd just be about my daily life.


Then you could listen to my wonderful voice instead of this boring text!  Though there wouldn't be links, its okay, it'd be cooler.  


Alright, I'm done.


Goodnight!

No comments: