Thursday, October 4, 2007

There was no chemistry between Me and Chemistry.

Hey everbodyyyyyyy.  I hope everything is well with you in the world.  It is for me, always is, but I had to drop my Chemistry class.  And no, I am not screwed.  So don't think that.  Because I will probably cry and not be able to handle anything else.  

Kidding Kidding.  Yeah, but I did drop Chemistry, when I got those 2 awful tests back I realized that maybe the hard sciences (hard can have a double meaning) are not exactly for me.  So I'm basically rethinking the whole concept of majoring in Bio after I was so dead-set on it. Yes, the dream may die, but there are other very cool paths as well.  Chemistry and Math are kicking my ass, but I'm looking on the bright side; I don't have to wake up at 7:10 AM with my alarm clock blaring.  It'll be a nice change of pace.  Easier too.  

Though I can't help feeling a bit stupid after chemistry handed my ass to me.  I could have blogged that weekend I studied for those tests instead of studying.  What a sad state of affairs.

I need to clean this keyboard when I go home this weekend, its absolutely filthy.  Rubbing alcohol will do wonders for it.  I need to clean the screen too, its not looking great, gotta use some iClean.  I'm too afraid to use glasses cleaner on it though.  

So I had all these really cool plans for my blog, but I haven't done them yet, I don't spend copious amounts of time on the computer anymore because studying has taken it over.  I just did math homework at 3:00 in the afternoon.  Its quite a feat that I am very proud of.  Don't worry, it'll get better I think.  

I have to miss The Office tonight.  I'm not pleased, but its for Intramural pickup hockey.  Evidently I am going to be a ref as well, that might be either good or bad haha.  hope I'm not the only ref. Though I probably will be.  Wow, my grammar was so bad there, good thing I am not an English Major.  I am now "undecided" and I actually have no idea.  Its kind of exciting. 

I've been slacking about reviewing my iPod Touch as well as any and all Apple news, but those of you who care, they are coming soon in the next blog, I promise.  Maybe. 

I decided that I want to be a Buddhist monk.  The only problem is the begging part as well as the giving up all the possessions.  I have a dream, and for some reason it is to live a very peace-loving life.  I try to practice Buddhism in my everyday life and its going pretty well. 


Plus, Buddhist's don't have Chemistry class.

Haha.

Later everybody! 

-Pat

1 comment:

Jelloice2 said...

I have to take Chemistry, even though I already passed it. It's a bitch just like this school.