Sunday, October 14, 2007

Woah! Ten days without a post, totally unacceptable.

Hey everyone, as the title says, I haven't posted since October 4th of 2007.  That's incredibly bad.  Though I have been working on my schoolwork most of the time (even after dropping chem, midterms were killing my time).  So I'm on fall break, off till tuesday.  Right now I'm doing nothing, which is pretty much the norm when I am at home.  All my stuff is at college so there is really nothing to do at all.  I finished watching Season Three of The Office two nights ago and so I really am searching for something to do.  

Its chilly outside, Autumn at its finest.  Though I really do enjoy going outside, I still find that there is little to do by myself outside other than work on my pond (which is fine, I don't need to work on anything) or walk around or I could play hockey, but it gets old by myself just running around.  My brother is also not home, but helping his girlfriend move to .... somewhere an hour an a half away.  I'm almost jealous that he got to drive a U-Haul.  Instead, I am stuck at home doing nothing.

I also got my haircut today.  Its short, but its not too terribly short, so I guess its alright.  Maybe I'll show my caps pride by wearing my draft day hat, but my hair is still short.  I'll let it grow until like december or something, haha.  

The Pittsburgh Penguins won last night, which was the first game that I was able to watch.  See, Allegheny is sweet and right by Pittsburgh (okay, closer than Erie), but fails to have Fox Sports Pittsburgh.  Now, to my knowledge, its about 80% Steelers fans (gross) to 15% Browns fans and 5% of whatever else.  Now, I hate football a whole lot (college isn't as bad), but Steelers' games are on FSN Pittsburgh.  ALSO on FSNP is Every Pittsburgh Penguins' game.  So, I don't know where Allegheny gets off not showing that station (Or MSG or VERSUS for that matter), which makes me quite frustrated.  There's really nothing like watching a Pens game, its so much fun for some reason.  Of course its more fun playing but you know how it is.  Crosby is just ridiculously good now, very deserving of the Captain title.  Gary Roberts is a favorite enforcer and Petr Sykora is a great addition to the team.  They played the Maple Leafs, and won (as aforementioned), 6-4.  Great game.

I hacked my iPod Touch.  It was the coolest thing I've ever done on a computer (related to coding stuff, more fun than HTML).  It took me a few tries, after being scared by almost "bricking" my iPod, I succeeded and now have every iPhone App (excluding the maps and stock app) as well as a few 3rd party apps to enhance my iPod's fun factor.  Such as NES games (Yes, original Nintendo games).  Personalized backgrounds, and my customized "springboard."  The springboard is simply the home screen with the icons.  Its good stuff.

Post more later.

-Pat

No comments: