Sunday, February 17, 2008

Drowsy, tired, and sick, oh dang.

Hey everyone, it has been about 4 days since my last post and I deeply apologize. However, I have gotten ill. Yes, ill. I am "drowsy, tired and sick" ....oh dang. I have a cold.

Now, its interesting because the night before I got the cold I felt fantastic. I saw this Buddhist Tibetan (or Tibetan Buddhist) Monk at Ford Chapel, and he was basically the man. Probably one of the happiest guys I have ever seen, spoke great English, was from Nepal and basically told everyone getting angry isn't worth it. Which could not be more the truth. Anyways, after that I decided to go back to my room and grab my new hockey stick, to try it out at our local gymnasium (AKA the Wise Center). I went there around ten o clock and then afterwards went back to my room and proceeded to shower. I then realized that the 4th Indiana Jones is coming out soon and decided to rent the videos at the Campus Center's game room. I rented them all out (though I only got to the first one) and eagerly went to my room to watch them. I also purchased nachos. So I'm all set. ONE BAD IDEA: Going outside when my hair was wet and it was below freezing.

I think that's why I am sick.

Though my computer science teacher was also sick and she helped me with something on Thursday. We were in close contact (via keyboard) so it is possible she infected me.


My poor cells are being enslaved by a bastard virus :(

No comments: