Monday, February 4, 2008

I would love to know what people are doing upstairs!

So much banging! Jeeze. Well, this is my life as a college student haha. I had comp sci, astronomy and zen buddhism today. They were all good, the least boring being Comp Sci. I love that class, it really is so cool! Tomorrow I have my FS: Software Everywhere class, which is so interesting, though half the class looks like they'd rather be ANYWHERE but in his class. Which is too bad, Kampfhammer is an awesome professor and a great guy! He's quite enthusiastic and really loves what he does! I want a job like that.

I was going to say something....rather type something but I totally forgot what it was going to be!


Ohhhh I remember now, I was going to have a poll. (yes there will be a poll up on here shortly).

I'm thinking about changing my blog's title to something else, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know what title is best. As we all know, a title is quite important! Anyways, my roommate just went to bed (at 11:30!) so I am going to calm down the typing.


The poll will be up shortly! Goodnight everyone!

No comments: