Monday, February 11, 2008

What a cold and boring day at the campus of Allegheny College.....My Titles are getting terrible.

Hey everybody, so this is probably quite the pointless post, well, maybe not, if I feel as I should tell about my birthday escapades. Oh yeah, Saturday was my birthday if I didn't mention, so happy belated birthday to me. I came back from my house today at like 10:00. I left at 9:00 or a little after, and let me tell you, it was blazingly cold, but at the same time the sun was just blinding. It was wild. So I got back and unpacked and went to class, in the cold. I'm here now (I just noticed I used the term "blazingly cold" isn't that an oxymoron?) writing this little post for all of you to do while you are sitting inside with your little hot chocolate cups or tea cups or coffee cups. I'm drinking a nice and cold Orange Crush.

Anyway, what did I do on my birthday? Well, I will tell you right now what I did so I don't have to keep repeating myself. First of all, we were going to go to Texas Roadhouse, and if that didn't work out we'd go to Quaker Steak and Lube. So me, my parents, Drew (my brother) and my lovely girlfriend Laura went to Texas Roadhouse first. Bear in mind it was cold and windy and snowy. Kind of a pain. Texas Roadhouse was going to be a 40 minute wait, so I nixxed that and we went to Quaker Steak (much to my mom's chagrin). My mother is a jaded person and thought they ONLY served wings; which is simply not true! So we had an enjoyable lunch/dinner type deal there and then we went back to my house, as I proceeded to watch the New Jersey Devils stomp on the Hurricanes IN HD ON HD NET. It was quite the good time. My girlfriend, who is great and amazing, also gave me my presents; a Penguins shirt as well as TWO TICKETS TO THE PENS GAME IN MARCH. I flipped and she is ridiculous for spending so much on me. But a wholehearted thanks to her :). My parents got me this sweet plaque of Penguins' jerseys and a sweet shirt. Most everybody else gave me cards, except Drew who got me a sweet Apple shirt and a hockey stick I was going to buy myself :). I bought myself some gourmet tea from adagio tea and I cannot wait to drink it. I might also buy the tea starter kit. Its really cool; I am getting so into tea. Unfortunately, the subsite of Daily Apple Crisp might be overshadowed by Adagio. Its a tea central! I'll still work on it, but I still need a host. Until that time, you'll all have to wait :).

I'm out!

-Pat

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wowzers, you received some super presents. Nice. And shoot - I never wished you a happy birthday. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. Malkin is an agile Sasquatch.