Saturday, January 5, 2008

In the midst of vacation.

So this vacation never seems to end, not that I am complaining of course, but 80% of the time I have nothing to do. Let's face it, Erie is a step up from the MEAD but is still boring. I have my friends and everything, but other than that I have pretty much nothing else. Haha and I don't want to sound like some complaining person, but I actually am quite excited to start my classes at Allegheny.

So today is Saturday, which means almost nothing! Its like every weekday where I am bored (unless I'm with the girlfriend or the "guys"). Saturday is also Mexican day, meaning me and my family go to this mexican restaurant called El Canelo, and eat food. Its okay, I'm not amazed by it and I swear my parents go there because it sounds remotely like our last name; okay a lot like it haha. I am surfing digg.com at the moment....oh I just got a text message! Oh but anyways, if you haven't noticed I started putting up articles that I deem newsworthy, as well as videos I find interesting to watch. Any feedback/suggestions would be great. I'll also take submissions for photo of the day, providing that they are not TOO racy or my favorite word "RAUNCHY."

I was also thinking of adding a "song of the day" as well, which I would love to do, though I wonder if I will get in trouble for it by the RIAA (oooo spooky).

Have any of you ever seen that freecreditreport.com commercial? I'm sure you have, where the guy's identity got stolen and he's working at a fast food place that's all pirate themed (allusion to hackers). The song is so catchy and is in my head, its CRAZY.

Okay, that's all I've got, I'm very uncreative, but I did just wake up, so give me a break.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do a song of the day. DO IT! It's almost as good an idea as a .smell file.