Thursday, January 10, 2008

Man goes to brothel, sees his wife there! Ah irony at its finest.

"WARSAW (Reuters) - A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees.

Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.

"I was dumfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper on Wednesday.

The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported.
"

hahah oh man, what a shocker they must have had, though they both had NOTHING to say to each other haha.


"What are you doing here?"

1 comment:

NJenn said...

Is this a joke or for real? I was looking for an apple crisp recipe and stumbled upon your blog. But I got curious I had to read it. Good thing for them the husband did not hire his wife cause it's really ironic.